Welcome holistic living, mindfulness and wellness teachers.
Aligning in an intention to contribute and make a powerful positive difference, we are a great partner to make your retreat or event an exceptional experience for you and your participants.
Please note that we are located in a forest including hilly terrain with various types of sloping loose surface (gravel and wood chips) footpaths. Presenters or their participants with balance or ambulatory challenges are encouraged to contact us directly to make sure that the campus is comfortable for you.
We offer a variety of meeting spaces and setup options to best accommodate your retreats, classes, workshops, and other events.
Learning and Multimedia Center
The Learning and Multimedia Center is our main meeting space. It can be set up as a spacious classroom, for yoga, for conscious dance and the like. In addition, for a fee, your event can be video recorded.
- Capacity: 60 for classroom setup. Maximum 24 with COVID regulations.
- Square footage:Total = 1900 square feet
Large Room = 1525 sq feetEntry Area = 240 sq feetKitchenette = 135 sq feet
- A/V: Equipped with sound system, projection and video recording capability
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- $300 per day, which includes the use of the sound system, microphone, and 10′ x 14′ wall projection from your laptop
- $95 per day to add video recording
- Located in a lush forest of 120 acres in the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Beautiful, serene walking trails
- WiFi (high-speed internet, rare in rural retreat centers; suitable for world-wide broadband streaming from your account)
- Wellbeing Services available for balance, relaxation and holistic wellness
- Daily High-Tech Meditation sessions available for your group to join if so desired
- Video recording
- Healthy and delicious vegetarian meals
- Meals provided in the dining room and outside decks surrounded by woodland filled with songbirds, deer, fox, and wild turkey
- Comfortable Redbud Lounge
- Peace of Mind store with music, books, gifts, and varied accessories to support balance, wellbeing, and peace of mind
- On-site residences with private rooms and shared bathrooms
- Sanctuary Lodge with option for private or shared room with a private or shared bath
- Private suite option with private bathrooms (accommodates up to 4 people)
- Maplewood Cottage: large kitchen with dining, lounge area, two queen bedrooms, office, deck, one bath, access to laundry, for up to 4 people
- Forest Cottage: open floor plan with a large living/kitchen/dining room, master bedroom with king bed, ensuite bath, screened porch, and laundry
We are pleased to offer you a choice of Integrative Services, a holistic approach to wellbeing designed to support comprehensive (physical, emotional, mental, and subtle/spiritual), balance, and wellness. You and your guests might like to enjoy life-enhancing offerings during your stay. These include various types of bodywork and mental/emotional balancing technologies and techniques.
Services can be booked individually or take advantage of our Package Options and receive a 15% discount. Specifically designed to support you in maximizing your experience, Packages complement the retreat experience. We recommend booking these before your arrival as availability is limited.
About Our Sanctuary
"Just the naturalness, hearing the leaves falling, the peace!"
Ready to Plan Your Retreat?
If you're ready to start planning your retreat or event, click below to fill out our inquiry form.
We look forward to assisting you in creating a transformational event.